Last Updated: June 2023
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We may collect your name, email address, phone number, demographic information (such as your gender or age), as well as other information you directly give us on our Service.
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, IP address, mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Our website may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
• operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• determine eligibility for and process and deliver beta entries, playtester invitations, contest entries, and rewards.
• respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• communicate through our mailing list about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• link or combine user information with other personal information.
• protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• provide and deliver products, services, and customers’ requests.
We may share personal information:
• with your consent.
• with our publishers as identified in any of our games or marketing material, who may use the information to enhance our games, provide you with information about their products or services, or as set forth in their privacy policies.
• when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users must be 18 years or older to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies.
LOCATION OF SERVERS
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.